John Hall Custom Homes, one of the featured builders at Highland Woods, is supporting Changing Children’s Worlds and Operation Finally Home by raffling an incredible, one-of-a-kind playhouse valued at $25,000! The playhouse will be complete with:
- Custom Tudor Exterior, with Lifetime Shingles, Metal Roofing, High Performance Windows, and a Custom Poplar Arched Front Entry
- Oak Flooring
- Reading/Sleeping loft with custom built ladder
- Fully UL Listed Electrical Inverted Plug and Play Power
- Secure Wireless Network, via Apple Airport Express and a Professionally Installed WiFi Blaster for your backyard
- Day/Night Security Camera for us Parent’s that want to check in
- USB charging for iPads, and iPhones
- LED Efficient Lighting Throughout
The playhouse is sure to be the most amazing one you’ve ever seen. Buy your raffle ticket online today! The drawing will take place on Saturday, September 19 at the Jazz in the Park fundraiser at Pottowatomie Park in St. Charles.
Operation Finally Home was established to provide custom made, mortgage-free homes to wounded and disabled veterans, as well as to the spouses of the fallen. Changing Children’s Worlds Foundation strives to improve children’s worlds through awareness raising, education & training, and advocacy to advance more peaceful families and communities.
We are proud to have John Hall Custom Homes building beautiful homes at Highland Woods. Purchase your tickets for a chance to win this playhouse now!