There’s no denying the incredible added bonus to your new home is that it comes with a great sense of community. But with the busy-ness of modern society and the prevalence of technology, it’s easier than ever to stay indoors. Luckily, residents of Highland Woods take the sense of community seriously and are extremely intentional about welcoming neighbors and gathering together.
At Highland Woods, neighbors cultivate a sense of community through:
- Neighborhood block parties
- Neighborhood wine clubs and other gatherings
- Enjoying the walk/bike paths and parks and playgrounds throughout the community
- Taking advantage of the Owners Club pool, fitness area, and sports courts
- Seasonal gatherings throughout the year
- Neighborhood Facebook groups
Would you like to live where you can have a beautiful home in a gorgeous neighborhood, and have a sense of community with neighbors? Make an appointment to visit Highland Woods today!