- July 29th, 2013
A new school year has just begun, and you haven’t found the perfect home for your family yet. Have no fear—the perfect custom home is ready for you at Highland Woods! John Hall has built a beautiful 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home, the Highland II, in the Graystone neighborhood of Highland Woods for $449,900. It is move-in ready, and just waiting for your family to enjoy.
And even better news—your children will attend the on-site elementary school, Country Trails, which is a part of the highly rated Central Community School District #301. This beautiful school is just minutes away. School began Wednesday, August 21, and since the Highland II is move-in ready, you can be settled while the year is just beginning!
The home offers:
- 3,132 square feet
- First floor study
- 9 ft ceilings in the basement, first, and 2nd floors
- 3 car side-load garage
- Solid core interior doors
- Oversize base molding and window casings
- Granite countertops throughout the home
- Gourmet kitchen with a walk-in pantry
- Spacious 2-story family room with custom stone fireplace
- Luxurious master bath
- Tray ceiling in master
- Huge master walk-in closet
- 2nd floor laundry
Make an appointment today to learn more about this beautiful move-in ready home.