It’s winter at Highland Woods, which means an excellent opportunity to truly enjoy your new home. Snuggle in with your family, host small gatherings, and enjoy the best every room has to offer. We are sure the homeowner who chooses the Carmichael, a new home available now by John Hall Homes, will cite one feature (among many possibilities!) as a favorite for enjoying the winter—a see-thru fireplace in the master suite.
The Carmichael offers two fireplaces. One fireplace is a part of the spacious great room, and the other is a gorgeous, unique see-thru fireplace between the master bedroom and bathroom.
Picture the cozy winter nights from the bedroom…
…and from the other side, in the generous master bath with tiled shower, custom John Hall cabinets, granite countertops, and whirlpool tub.
Other winter-friendly features of this home that are sure to be favorites:
• 3,847 square feet of living space so your family can spread out
• 4 bedrooms for quiet time, when needed
• A spacious great room for together time
• 75 gallon hot water heater to accompany 3.5 bathrooms
• An extra-deep 3-car side-load garage for plenty of snow-free vehicle space
• Home center with desk and boot bench with storage drawers to keep all the winter gear in order
• A programmable smart-phone enabled thermostat to maintain the perfect temperature at all times from anywhere
• High efficiency furnace with dual zone automated controlled dampering system and fresh air intake system
• Andersen efficient 100 Series windows with Low-E and oversize 3 1/2″ custom window casing to keep warm air in
Would you like to move into this home without the wait? Make an appointment to check it out today!