As summer heats up, Highland Woods residents enjoy the best of all worlds with the Owners Club pools. When compared to a backyard pool or a town or park district pool, the clubhouse community pool offers huge benefits to those who live at Highland Woods. Below, we’ve outlined a just a few benefits and perks of the Owners Club pools that are top of mind for residents, especially during the dog days of summer!
1. Exclusive pool membership. Since membership is limited to Highland Woods residents only, you don’t have to fight the huge crowd from an entire town, especially on hot days.
2. No maintenance. With your own pool, you have to keep up with a lot of maintenance! Avoid the cleaning, scooping, brushing, and chemicals—here it’s all done for you!
3. Lifeguards. Trained lifeguards are present to keep all swimmers safe from harm.
4. Variety. Do you want to splash around today in the splash park? Or swim laps and get some exercise? Wake up with a ride down the waterslide? How about just floating around or playing games with friends. With so many options, you can change your adventure every visit.
5. Covered by low association fee—no separate pool membership fee! The Owners Club and all of its amenities (including pool membership!) is covered by the low monthly homeowner’s association fee, which is currently only $49 a month.*
Interested in living where you can take advantage of your very own community pool? Make an appointment to visit Highland Woods today to find the home that is perfect for you, and that comes with all of the amenities Highland Woods has to offer.
*Association fee as of 2018. Subject to change.