- June 21st, 2016
- Recreation & Activity
When your friend or family member moves, you want to help them celebrate the occasion. But forget about the usual, basic bottle of wine, candle, or vase. How about something meaningful that they’ll remember forever that marks the occasion in a way that is different from any other? After all, the house is their new home—it’s a place full of hope for their life filled with joy and dreams fulfilled.
Help them celebrate the right way with these 5 gifts! (All are available from multiple stores on Etsy. We’ve shown an example with a cost and linked to one store.)
1. Custom Wine Label. If you know the homeowners love wine, but you want to elevate it to a new level, consider a personalized wine label! Purchase a bottle of wine they love and relabel it with their name and address. You can toast the new house, and they can keep the bottle as a momento!
Cost: $5, plus a bottle of wine.
One we love: Label the Occasion.
2. Latitude Longitude Sign. When you purchase a new home, you usually have a lot of wall space to fill. Pick a design that matches the homeowner’s taste in art, figure out the latitude and longitude, and have the date, name, and location printed up to be remembered forever!
Cost: $20, plus a frame.
One we love: Marcee Duggar Designs
3. Address Stamp. A self-inking return address stamp is thoughtful, practical, and perfect for moving into a new home! Etsy offers so many options for this gift that the homeowner is sure to use—perhaps on a thank you note to you first because they love it so much!
Cost: $24 Plus.
One we love: Pretty Sweet Party
4. Personalized Pillow. Everyone loves a good throw pillow, and this one celebrates the new home. You can find pillows with established dates, latitude longitude, address and more. This gift is a perfect combination of comfy, stylish, and thoughtful!
Cost: $38 Plus.
One we love: Finch and Cotter
5. Custom Cutting Board. This gift is another practical yet personal gift. The homeowner can choose to display it or use it whenever they cook. Many Etsy shops sell these, so you have a huge range of designs at your disposal.
Cost: $35 Plus.
One we love: Our Cutting Board
Also, don’t forget about the ultimate housewarming gift available now for homebuyers who purchase a new home at Highland Woods—for a limited time, up to a $30,000 rebate so you can get life in your home started the right way! Available June 1-July 31, 2016. See the details here.
Make an appointment to visit Highland Woods today to take advantage of this incredible offer!