AMD Homes is building another Windsor, a beautiful move-in ready home at Highland Woods in Elgin. The Windsor has been incredibly popular. Once you take a look at the floorplan, it’s clear why visitors fall in love with this home: 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a smart flow that is perfect for family living. Add to it that it’s within Highland Woods, where you get to enjoy the Owners Club, beautiful landscaping, parks, playgrounds, and District #301 schools, and the home becomes a clear winner.
Of the many things we love about this home, we’ve pulled 5 of our favorite unique standout features in the Windsor:
1. The tandem area of the garage. The home has a unique 3-car tandem garage. This means you can park your family’s 2 vehicles and have a huge space left to use in whatever way you desire: a 3rd vehicle, an ultimate garage workshop, bike and outside toy storage, a boat…it’s up to you!
2. The family foyer. Your family enters from the garage, right into the family foyer. Ditch the coats, shoes, backpacks, sports equipment, and in the winter, all of that gear into the organized-for-the-purpose convenient family foyer and keep the rest of the house without the eye-sore of all that stuff, and clean and pristine from not having any mud and muck dragged through the house.
3. The butler’s pantry. The kitchen is open to the morning room, family dining, and family room. And with the addition of the butler’s pantry between the kitchen and formal dining, the dining setup is truly over-the-top. This space includes a large pantry, as well as a continuation from the kitchen of the pearl glazed cabinetry with crown moulding and soft close drawers, quartz countertop, and tile backsplash. Kitchen dreams realized!
4. 2-story family room. The dramatic, soaring ceiling of the family room adds to the open plan feel, as there is a railing looking down over the room from the second floor. This setup adds to the natural flow of the floorplan and connects the home, offering a sense of togetherness.
5. The master suite. The master bedroom is a true retreat, with a tray ceiling, huge walk-in closet, and gorgeous bathroom with porcelain tile. The master bath shower features custom tile detailing along with a convenient tiled shower seat. You’ll love calling this space your own.
Add to the above the privately located first floor study, the second floor laundry, the 9’ ceilings in the basement and first floor, and more, and you’ll see why the Windsor is irresistible!
A Windsor is currently under construction, available for delivery in October. Make an appointment now to claim it as yours today!