At Highland Woods, we realize that presentation is important—we take great pride in the beauty of the community. And no where is that more evident than in observation of the seasons, and the great care taken to enhance the natural beauty of the community as the seasons change.
We are proud of:
• The streetscape. While new construction can generate mess, Crown does everything possible to keep the streets clean and clear so residents can enjoy the beautiful views of the picturesque tree-lined streets, as well as travel and get home safely. We even own our own street sweeper to help when necessary.
• The landscaping. We are proud of the colorful, seasonal flowers and plants that grace the entrance of the community, as well as the well-kept community spaces throughout the neighborhoods.
• The natural beauty. As Highland Woods is a master-planned community, we have taken advantage of the natural beauty of the area from the beginning. The community includes 196 acres of open space, including natural preservation areas, lushly landscaped green spaces, and an 18 acre lake.
• The Owners Club. Every resident is a member of the exclusive Owners Club, with a community clubhouse, water park, state-of-the-art fitness room, and sports courts. It’s near the entrance of the community, and it is always looking pristine and welcoming.
• The walking paths, parks, and playgrounds. We planned parks, nature trails, and community lakes to enhance the beauty of every neighborhood and lot. Every homeowner is just steps away from beautiful, well-kept community spaces. The community includes 7 neighborhood parks and playgrounds, over 5 miles of nature trails and bike/walking paths, and a landmark tree island for picnicking or just relaxing.
Since the community opened, we have taken great care to demonstrate the pride we have in our development. We are proud, our residents are proud, and as a future homeowner, we hope you’ll be proud to claim it as your own one day soon!
Make an appointment to visit today to find out more about how to buy a home at Highland Woods.