- May 17th, 2009
- Recreation & Activity
As mentioned in the Advantages of Master-Planned Communities post, there are vast amounts of perks that come with a home in Highland Woods. But something you may not know is that the great amenities are all available to every family living in Crown’s master-planned communities for roughly $1.15 per day. I’ll pause for a second to let that sink in. For $35 per month, you and your family will have access to everything listed below.
Highland Woods Amenities:
* Exclusive Owners Club facility – every resident is a member – with community clubhouse, water park, state-of-the-art fitness room and sports courts
* 196 acres of open space, including natural preservation areas, lushly landscaped green spaces and an 18-acre lake
* Seven neighborhood parks and playgrounds
* Over five miles of nature trails and bicycle/walking paths
* Landmark tree island for picnicking or daydreaming
* New on-site Country Trails Elementary School opened Fall 2007
* Lush landscaping, including common areas adorned with colorful, seasonal flowers and picturesque tree-lined boulevards
* Dramatic masonry main entrance wall system and gatehouse
* Twelve individual neighborhoods, each marked by masonry entry monuments
* A wide selection of home styles and pricing from the area’s best custom builders
The facilities at Highland Woods can completely eliminate your family’s need for a costly gym membership.
For additional information on the perks and amenities waiting for you at Highland Woods, make an appointment with Crown Community Development and get the journey toward your perfect custom-built home underway.